Saturday, March 8, 2008

The Testaments

HI! So I'm sure you have heard of the movie called "The Testaments" and let me just say...WOW. I absolutely love that movie. I first saw it while I was living with my favorite BYUI Bishop, Bishop Galbraith's house this past summer. Let me tell you, that is THE BEST WAY, beside reading your scriptures, to start your day. Every single time I watch that movie, I cry. And I'm not talking about tears lightly trickling down my cheeks, I'm talking about big o'l elephant size tears streaming down my face. My heart is just so touched when I see how much the Savior did for all those He came in contact with while He lived on this earth, the scenes that show Him forgiving the adulteress or the crippled man, the absolute pure love that shows on the Savior's face causes a flood of warmth to wash over me and I can't help but just fall to my knees and thank my Lord for loving all of us so much. Not only did Jesus Christ do so much in His earthly life, but He has done for all, when He atoned for all of our sins, pains, sadnesses, hurts, sicknesses, His atonement was for everyone. Everyone is effected by the Atonement of Jesus Christ. We owe so much to Him for His eternal love. And every time I watch "The Testaments" I am reminded, and engulfed in His love. Oh my goodness, I can not express how much I love my Savior...just...HA I dunno even know how to express it. A LOT. I love Him A LOT :)

No comments: